So on one of my frequent shopping trips i had to pop into boots.I paid for my things at the till,and as usual was given some kind of money off voucher(Usually i pay no attention to these)but as it was a professional hair care voucher i thought i'd pop back and have a look at what they had on offer.
and i came across this......

Its by lee stafford and its called day after spray.I've tried a couple of his products in the past and liked them so i thought i'd give it a go.It was £4.88 but with my voucher i got £2 off.I couldnt wait to get this home and try it.As a girl of mixed origin i find washing my hair and getting it perfect a grueling task.lol.By the time i have washed it blow dried it then straightened it,over an hour of my life that i cant get back has been sucked into the process of what is my hair.Even when i do get it perfect it just poofs back up within a few hours,and i know you know what i mean.

so any ways,i took this home washed my hair and sprayed it onto my damp hair as directed.To my suprise by the time i had finished my hair it was really shiny without a sign off fluffyness in sight.

I went to bed and in the morninng i made my way to the mirror,to my surprise my hair was still shiny and sleekwith no frizz,woo hooo

I love this,i will definatly buy another when this one runs out.you can also get it online at boots,just click here.