so,i literally just found out this minute at nearly 10pm lol,that i may have two birthdays to attend at the weekend.straight away i knew i would wear my fave shoes,sorry couldt find my camera lead so just pulled the image off the web......


These are my favourite shoes i love them,and as a bonus,there not even high and they dont hurt your feet,yay

i also ordered this jumpsuit,that was originally £45 but was now £22


i really dont get why the model is wearing those pink shoes with it????
it does the jumpsuit no justice.
I love it,i love the colour and im a sucker for hareme pants.

So if i do go out that will be my outfit,probably teamed with some jewellery,not sure what yet.

I also cant wait to team this with my denim jacket and gladiator sandles when the weather warms up a bit,and im hoping it will,because i know the weather man aint trying to tell me that the one week of warm weather we had was our summer.

i hope not.x