So now winters coming,My legs need more attention.Exfoliating,Moisturising ......
It happens every year,As soon as winter comes my legs dry out like some kind of tropical river.

So heres were the problem lays,For some annoying reason,when my skin gets really dry,It causes these tiny bumps on certain parts of my legs,where the dead skin continuously blocks the hair folicle,arrrgh

Exfoliating helps it,but it sure isnt a cure.So I have decided to give epilating a go,I haven't got an epilator as of yet but im on the hunt for one.Its meant to keep hair away for 4wks,making it grow back really fine,So maybe it will help me in conquering my winter legs

I must say though,Im not looking forward to the pain,Does anyone know what its like?

Im just imagining the worst

I once heard a story about a lady who got her armpits threaded,I know wft....

Surely it cant hurt more than that......

If any1s ever been down the epilating road,let me know how you got on

: )