I was kindly sent some Elite cosmetics from superdrug,so I thought I would do a quick post on one of the items which I have already used

Its a lovely 4 shade eyeshadow palette


The palette consists of a highlighter,a chocolatey brown shade,an icy iridescent gold,and a bronzy golden colour......


I have only used this once,but the colours are really pigmented and easy to blend,you can create subtle looks with this or a full on bold look

My favourite shade in this palette is the one I have numbered 3,as it can be used as a highlighter or a base,and has a really warm golden undertone,Im going to try using this on my cheekbones at Christmas,The thought of subtle highlighted dewy cheeks is sooo me

Il let you know how that goes.....

Have you used anything from the elite range before, what's your favourite eyeshadow?

: )