Hey Ladies,hope your all good.....

Today I went to the Jergens press launch today at Haymarket Hotel,are some of you thinking whats Jergens??? Well let me fill you in,Just to add If I was rich,Haymarket Hotel would be my new living quarters,who knew suites had living rooms because I sure didn't lol.
Anyhoo onto the good stuff.....

In 2009,Jergens,Americas number 1 best selling bodycare range,became available in the uk for the first time with the launch of new Jergens Naturals Body Moisturisers.As its been so successful,they are introducing 2 new body moisturisers to the range -Cocoa Butter and Total Nourishment Replenishing body moisturisers. (as seen below)They also contain 97% and 96% natural ingredients.


Now,I must admit,ive seen Jergens in the shops before and always walked past it as I hadnt ever heard enough about it,and thought it was just another cream on the shelf,But little did I know that I was wrong.

First up,Cocoa Butter,No ladies get Palmers out your head for one second.This Cocoa Butter cream is light,silky and easy to rub in,and If you put loads on,you wont smell like a chocolate bar.The scent is light and not overpowering unlike some cocoa butters.Apparently its meant to keep you moisturised for 8hrs,Im 5 hrs in and my hands are still soft and they still smell good,even after carrying primani bags,but thats another story.So far,Its a thumbs up from moi.

Also,whilst I was in the chocolate room,I had a chocolate manicure by Adam Slee-Celebrity Manicurist
We decided to do something a bit different,but I really like it.We ended up calling it the Jergens chocolate manicure,I wonder if it will catch on.....


Second up....
Total Nourishment cream(THE PURPLE ONE) is packed with all foods that are super-Crandberry,Acai Berry Extract and Mangosteen Extract- for all those that want it ina nut shell-Its good for you lol and for everyone else-heres the science bit.

Crandberry-Known to stimulate cell turnover for smooth skin
Acai Berry Extract-Contains anti-oxidants to promote skin health
Mangosteen Extract-Contains anti-oxidants too help prevent skin damage which are more powerful than vitamins A,C and E

I will be using these,and Il update you ladies as to how I get on.Until then....
Have any of you have ever tried Jergens?

: )