At the moment,im on a quest to grow my hair out to how long and precious it once was.I miss my long locks that people failed to believe were really mine lol.So its time I jumped on it and started treating it with some respect.First up I need a good trim,I trust no one to touch my hair apart from my friend who is a qualified hairdresser,Back in the day when ever Id go for a trim,it seemed the woman with the hair that never grew felt the need to chop more off than what was needed.So ever since then iv stuck with my friend,you tell her what you want and you best believe thats what your going to get.

So I need to go get a good trim *cough cough* cant even remember when the last one was.Secondly I have cut down on the amount of heat im using on my hair by at least 50% which is extremely good for me,and when I am using heat im dowsing my hair in heat protecting spray.

And thirdly,Whenever I wash my hair I treat it,once its in the perfect condition,il treat it once a month.At current I use Osmo Essence deep intense repair mask,I discovered this because my friend had picked it up at a hair show and used it in my hair,ever since iv been re purchasing it.Iv been using this for 2 years now,and I love it,Its creamy in texture,and leaves hair incredibly soft and shiny from first use.You decide how intense you think you need your treatment be, whether its 5min or 25.I love this stuff and always will,and I actually need to go buy some more


Lastly Im going to start popping my sea kelp vitamins again,In hope il get a boost of growth like I have in previous times.Its my birthday in exactly 4 weeks from now,If I can get a little bit more length by then il be happy,At the moment my hairs probably bra under wire length,if that makes any sense.....

Heres hoping it will be a tad longer in a few weeks,if any ones got any tips or can recommend any products feel free...

; )