The other day I was bored and slightly upset and for me treating myself makes me feel that little bit better.I didnt want to spend a load of money this time so started browsing the e.l.f site to see if the things I wanted were in stock yet.

HURRAH!!! They had everything I wanted in stock at the same time.So I ordered the mineral lip gloss in Fierce and two all over colour sticks in pink lemonade and golden peach.

Lately I been using my colour stick religiously,as you can see from this post here .I had my eye on these two colours for a while,so im glad I finally got my hands on them..

I used the golden peach today and It gave me such a warm golden natural glow,Im loving it already.I cant wait to use pink lemonade,I have wanted it ever since I had seen Lisa Eldridge use it in one of her youtube videos.
The colour sticks are only £1.50 each,such good value for money

L:pink lemonade R:Golden Peach

Next up I got the mineral gloss in Fierce.I have been trying to get my hands on this for ages.Its such a nice coraly peach.I was wearing it today and even when the gloss fades,it still left a flush of colour to my lips,it wasn't a sticky gloss either.The mineral glosses are £3 each...

The best part was I placed my order Wednesday afternoon and it was here Thursday morning.Still can get over how fast they are.

Anyone else loving anything from e.l.f at the moment??