I have now seen the add for this foundation a few times and from what I have experienced with maybelline in the past,I am really eager to try it.


superstay-24h-packshot

What they say :

Why you'll love it

Our new foundation stays flawless.
Beyond any stretch of the imagination.
- It moves flexibly with your skin
- It stays flawless all day
- It resists heat, humidity, sweat, transfer, touch, LIFE!

Our Flex technology stretches and flexes with your skin. Stays looking flawless and feels light all day.

It’s the do-it-all through-it-all 24-hour makeup

I really am stopping myself from running out to buy this for the pure fact I dont need any foundations at the moment.But nothings going to stop little old me from being curious.Its £6.99 in boots at the moment.You know what, screw it .I know im going to end up buying it.

Have any of you tried this yet or are you planning too?

If so you have to let me know how you get on with it.