The other day whilst in superdrug I picked up a couple of things I never usually buy.


Collection 2000's 16 hour wear concealer and a lipstick from the MUA range.


First up is the lippie in shade 11.I ended up buying this because it was the first time I had played with the MUA range,and after swatching away like a kid in a candy store,I liked this colour the best.


Im not sure how to describe the colour,but you can make up your own mind from the swatch above.

You can see the moisture in this lipstick and suprisingly it lasts.I say suprisingly,because it only cost £1

Next up,concealer...


Iv never wear concealer,but after seeing so many reviews on this,I had to pick it up.(never know when you may need it)


Above there are 2 swatches.On the left a solid swipe, and next to it,blended out.

I hope you can see the blended out swatch,as its the reason I fell in love with this.As well as concealing,it also brightens.

I think this costed about £3-4

Im actually loving these two things at the moment.

Whats your favourite bargain?? do share...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4