If your a lover of a bargain, then this may just be another one to add to your list. Collection 2000 have jumped on the wagon of felt tip liners.

As well as your standard black, they have also added blue, purple and teal

The colours are bold, vibrant, fast drying and definitely have staying power.

Sadly the black isn't the blackest of black, but you can make the colour deeper by going over your liner twice.

I have been using the black shade for the past week and its safe to say it doesn't budge for a good few hours, and that's on my annoyingly oily lids. I actually quite love it! I'm too scared to try the others on my eyes, as when I tried to wash the swatches off my hand they left behind some lovely stains. So by that you can probably gather they are not going to budge either.

Oh and if you don't like the smell of felt tip, don't shove one under your nose like I did. The smell isn't prominent, but its there.

All round I think these are quite a bargain, you get what you pay for and I would definitely recommend the black just to carry around as a back up.

rrp £2.99 from Superdrug


Have any of you tried these?