Hey girlie's, sorry for the brief departure. I had an issue with a new laptop I bought, after three days it had a melt down. Its all good now though I picked up a new one so I'm finally set up and good to go. I have literally been blogging through my phone for the past 6 months, so its good to be back at a laptop and hitting real keys rather than a mobile phone screen. Also in that time I reached 900 followers, so a big thank you to everyone that stuck with me and the people that joined me.

So onto the post. I was recently tweeting about the Umberto Giannini 'Backcomb in a bottle'. I had been trying to get my hands on it for ages with each trip to my local Boots being a major fail. As I tweeted my upset, another lovely lady '@MandyKhaira' tweeted me saying she couldn't get hold of it either.

A little time passed,like 30 mins lol and she tweeted me again saying she finally found it on a 3 for 2 in boots and picked it up. She said one was for her friend one was for her and I could have the spare one. I offered her money but she declined saying it was a gift from her beauty addict heart. I thought that was so sweet, so after ensuring she wasn't a sweaty old man that just wanted my address, I emailed her my details and look what came yesterday.......

The first thing I did was tweet her a big 'thank you' because not only did she send me this, she threw in something else too (that I will get onto in a moment.)
Clearly being me,I wasn't just going to open this and let it sit there, so I sprayed it.......

It took the section of hair I sprayed it on up north, it wasn't sticky or crunchy but I definitely think there is a knack to using this so expect a review soon.

She also threw in a favourite of hers and I think its now a favourite of mine.

Its the Lancome colour fever lippie in '204 Beige Everyday'. Its such a natural pretty sheer lipstick. I'm actually wearing it in the top picture. I think it gives my lips that extra something something.

If your reading this, thanks again Mandy

And for the rest of you what do you think about the backcomb in a bottle? are you loving it or hating it?

Are you loving my new lovely lippie?