Maybelline have recently launched their new eraser foundation....Bold


What they say: The Eraser works above and below the skins surface to help erase the look of fine lines, crows feet, age spots and enlarged pores in an instant! With its patented applicator and active anti-aging formula, The Eraser works on two levels to offer our fastest and most efficient way to erase the appearance of skin imperfection.


What I Say (The Good):I think this is a lovely foundation, its a medium to heavy buildable coverage and is perfect for those who love the airbrushed look. I'm only 24 so I don't have crows feet and age spots, but I do have the odd enlarged pore that this covered nicely. The finish is more on the matte side with a soft glowy sheen and its very easy to blend, with a little going a very long way.


I wore this at the weekend without powdering it to see how long it would last and I got about 6hrs out of it (on my combination skin) before it started fading from my T-zone. Maybelline has always been my go to brand for high street foundations and they never seem to disappoint me.


(The Bad):
The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the whole eraser design. I see where they were trying to go with it but to be honest it just isn't practical. Firstly because you have to twist the neck of the bottle to get the foundation out, and if you click to much and loads comes out there is no way your getting it back in the bottle. And secondly because you cant remove the white sponge applicator to clean it, and if you do clean it your advised to only do so with a dry tissue. I mean after a while its either going to get clogged or its going to be a breeding ground for bacteria : /


All being said Id give this foundation a 8/10 The shad I used is Fawn


Its currently available at feel unique and costs £9.99 delivered


Feel free to ask any questions as I always seem to leave something out.