On an emergency run to find a bikini for an impromptu trip to the Sanctuary, I stumbled across some bargains in H&M. Not wanting to spend a bomb the £3.99 price tag was very much appealing to me.

With different pieces you can choose from to mix and match, I opted for a standard black and a lovely bright print ( that looks amazing with a tan) before I had to make the sensible decision to calm myself.

It was the plunging V on the front of these bikini tops that sold me, I thought it was very cute. Not to mention the fact you can tie the back and that they include a removable halter neck strap.

These bikinis look very cute on, but I would suggest that whatever size you are, you go bigger in the bottoms. When I got home it was all a tad "hello bum cheek"

There were loads to choose from, so if your looking to add to your collection without spending a bomb, this could be the way to go.