I have the type of hair that nothing really works on, so when I find a product that does work I tend to add it to my mini train of products that could.

John Frieda 3 Day straight is a semi permanent styling spray that keeps hair straight for up to 3 days or until you next wash it. The reason I love this idea is because its cheap!!! I was never going to part with hundreds for a Brazilian blow dry for it not to work, resulting in me being left traumatised.

How you use it: Spray EVENLY through wet or towel dry hair. Blow dry hair and then straighten. It also protects your hair from heat so no need to load up your barnet with a concoction of products.

The product stays in your hair until you wash it out, so if you notice any waves or kinks over the following days, using your straighteners will reactivate the product and take you back to sleek avenue.

The first time I used it I was in shock. My hair was straight, soft and shiny. I didn't feel any sticky build up (which I was fearing) and I could still run my fingers through my hair, which is a definite must for me. But we all know when I road test a product once is not enough, oh no..... I used it a few more times with the same results. I tend to have to put some kind of heat to my hair daily to control it, but even on day 3 I still didn't have too.

I would definitely recommend this is you love your straight hair or even if your trying to give your hair a break from heat like me. Its well worth it, and at £6.99 you cant complain.

you can pick this up online or at your local drug stores.