For those that love their nudes your in for a treat. Sleek make up will seen be releasing their Nude collection, which consist of an array of nude delights. The nude palette contains a mixture of mattes and shimmer based shadows, ranging from earthy browns to natural tan.

I am probably not the best person to swatch this palette as most of the colours blend into my beige skin : /, but I hope you can get the jest.

Up first the  pout polish in Bare Minimum (£4.29) this pout polish definitely has to be my favourite yet. It wouldn't show up  in a swatch so I didn't bother to include one. To some it up in one, it gives a lovely wash of nude colour to the lips.

Up next is the blush in Suede (£4.29) which is swatched above. A perfect tone for contouring or adding a pop of colour to your natural make up.

Lastly the palette in Au-Naturel (£6.49) I personally cant wait to create a smokey eye with this. I'm loving the deep earth tones included in this palette, as well as the matte browns for a subtle but sultry day time look.

The Nude collection launches on the 31ST of August and will be available in superdrug stores and online at Sleek Make up.

Will you be getting yours?