Hey girlie's, I'm so sorry for my absence at the moment but life's been major busy..... a little too busy for even my liking. But I have Friday clear so I'm hoping to catch up on my back log of posts I have waiting in the wings for you all.

I just wanted to quickly type this up as a thank you really. The other morning I woke up to a tweet letting me know im up for a Cosmo beauty award, under the established beauty blog category. Firstly I thought that there had to be some kind of mistake, so I checked the site and realised there hadn't been. Seen as it was 5.30am when I found this out it didn't seem to sink in. There's no way I ever thought that I would be short listed for such an award, so much so, that I had actually removed the "vote for me" badge off of my blog a week after placing it as I didnt think anyone would really vote for me. I cant believe how wrong I actually was.  So I just need to let all you guys out there reading this know that I think you are all pretty amazing. Yes I could write my blog not knowing how many people click over to it and have a little read, but things like this make every little word I type worth while. To know that there's people out there not only reading my blog but actually supporting it and nominating me for things that I never even thought I would be involved in, is amazing. So really I just want to say a MASSIVE thanks to all of you out there. 

If you wish to vote for me to win, just click HERE enter your email, click on the established beauty blogger link and then if you hover over my blog name, it gives you the option to vote. I probably wont win, but being nominated alone, is a massive achievement in my eyes.

Thank you to you all again *blows cyber kisses* posting shall resume on Friday

.x