Hey ladies, I had to share this post with you on two products I'm LOVING at the moment. Lets face it, its no longer cold outside its just plain old freezing. Just because everything around me is turning white in the cold, it doesn't mean I'm about to let the same thing happen with my skin.

Insert glowy products from Topshop....

[Heavily swatched]

I have owned the Skin glow for quite some time now. Just apply a smidgen to the skin before applying your foundation or mix with your foundation to give your skin that added radiance.

And for that added boost of dewy goodness you need the little pot of goodness (pictured above) in your life. Another product from the Topshop range, this highlighter named 'polished' is a little god send. I fell in love with it at first sight. I think it cost me about £8 but its definitely worth it. If you love radiant cheekbones and highlighted brow bones this will be your best friend. A little goes a long way but makes just enough impact for your cheeks to look like they've been kissed by an angel. If I haven't sold you on it already, you need to check it out next time your in Topshop, but if you cant wait both products are also available on their site.