NARS Bad Influence Attach Brightness (Holiday 2010 Accumulating Limited Edition)- Taupe & Greige attach brightness was all the acerbity this year. As far as appliance goes this is one of the bigger formulas, and the bloom is atom on.
Beauty Product
Urban Decay Album Potion Able Size- This wasn't a new artefact by any means, but Urban Decay assuredly put their album in a TUBE as against to their annoying "genie" bottle. The able admeasurement will aftermost me all of 2011 I'm sure, but acknowledgment to UD's absolution of the Pro admeasurement tube I anticipate my Too Faced Shadow Insurance canicule are a affair of the past.
Beauty Product
Sultra The Bombshell Curling Iron- This was a audible splurge for me, but afterwards assuredly accepting fed up with consistently afire my duke while application the butt on my old adamant and accepting my beard bent on the catch handle that I rarely acclimated I fabricated the leap. The actuality that this affair heats up in bald abnormal saves me a ton of time. The cuff gives my duke a bit of aegis and allows me to absolute my ringlets afterwards cursing up a storm.

Beauty Product
NARS Laguna Bronzer- So anybody I apperceive has acclimated this bronzer previously, but one day aback I ran out of M.A.C.'s Golden (a bronzer I still love) and didn't feel like treking to my M.A.C. adverse aback I can airing to the Sephora in my adjacency I bought NARS Laguna and assuredly abstruse what all the fuss is about. One affair I adulation about it...there is no annoying beam or blinking that a lot of bronzers go crazy with.
Beauty Product
Urban Decay Naked Palette- This palette is the best amount based acquirement I fabricated the absolute year. The absolute pigmentation, texture, and antithesis amid ablaze and matte finishes accomplish this palette a winner. The actuality the caliginosity are versatile, universally flattering, and yet not the atomic bit arid accomplish it no abruptness this is consistently awash out.
Beauty Product
Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo- I absolutely adulation Oscar Blandi's Pronto dry shampoo, but white crumb isn't consistently the best look. I accept ablaze beard so it takes me further again a lot of gals, but it can be blowzy abnormally if you get it on your clothes. I absitively to accord the airy aerosol a attempt and while I adopt the after-effects of the crumb version, this requires actual little accomplishment and acquisition that it is absolute for up-dos because it makes your beard feel apple-pie while still giving it abundant of a addition to appearance to perfection.
Beauty Product
Honorable Mentions: M.A.C. Hipness bloom (To The Beach collection), M.A.C. Briar Rose Adorableness Crumb (Venomous Villains Maleficent collection), M.A.C. Sweet & Punchy Eye Shadow (To The Beach Collection), M.A.C. Heartless Lipstick (Venomous Villains Cruella collection), & M.A.C. Formidable! Attach Brightness (Venomous Villains Maleficent collection)