I ordered me some e.l.f things the other day,Just because I felt like ordering myself something and with their prices I knew that I wouldnt regret it after,I placed my order at around 5pm on Wednesday,and I received it on Friday morning.Thats one thing I like about e.l.f.So heres what I ordered...

2 mineral lipsticks(left)runway pink (right) natural nymph and the blusher bronzer studio line duo,which apparently is meant to be a duo of the Nars duo-But I couldn't say as Ive never tried the Nars duo


So this is what the bronzer and blusher look like,it does have a slight shimmer undertone,but only enough to give you a glow,It wont make your face look like a glitter ball.Both the colours are very pigmented,especially the bronzer,so you dont need alot.I must say though,considering how pigmented they are,they blend out really nicely

I also picked up,mineral lipsticks in Runway Pink And natural Nymph.I never really used to be a lipstick person,but I can now confess Im totally loving my nude shades.Both these colours are very buildable,and I find that one swipe followed by my barry m toffee lip gloss gives me the perfect colour

The lipsticks are easy to apply,and they are not at all drying,even dabbing the pink runway on your lips gives the perfect flush of colour


All products are available from HERE

Im actually quite proud of myself.I actually like the last few items of beauty products that I have purchased,usually Id have at least one bad thing to say,but all seems well at the moment

Lets hope it stays this way

: )