Nudes = Love for me,I already own a few nude nail varnishes but when I come across a shade I love that doesn't seem to matter to me

So the shade I picked up is called Nude,and it is from the famous range in superdrug


Oh so pretty,with a small twist that my camera wouldn't pick up.So this nail colour is not a solid colour varnish,its actually from the manicure range,so obviously when you apply one coat it comes out a nicely nude sheer colour,That isn't going to stop me from achieving the look I want,I put a few thin coats on to achieve the solid colour look,I think it was about 4,and must I say due to the consistency of this polish,my nails dried rapidly in between each coat.



I havnt got any top coat on so as you can see the shine is amazing,and what I realised when I put my hand near the light,is that the polish is shot through with an undertone of a subtle nude shimmer,so subtle that when your indoors it looks like your just wearing a nude polish,Even when your outdoors it looks like your just wearing a nude polish.The light actually has to catch it for you to see how pretty this colour really is,Its like two polishes in one

Perfect for the Christmas season

: )