So ive been slacking terribly on my blog lately-Fail

I really must get back into the swing of things,so today I thought Id do a daily skincare routine,Its very basic,but it keeps my skin in good condition

So in the morning I wash my face with neutrogena face wash,It has tiny little exfoliation beads in it which lightly exfoliate the skin,leaving it soft and smooth.Sometimes I lightly apply this using my exfoliation gloves,for that little bit extra clean feeling

I will then cram my face with Johnson baby lotion,Usually I would use my boots cream with an spf 15,but it does nothing for the moisture in my skin,so I have averted back to old ways
Onto the second part of my routine.When the day is done and its time for me to chillax and take off my makeup,I will use once again Johnsons 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes,no speacial reason other than im just lazy.I will usually use 3 wipes,one to remove mascara,one to wipe my face and then a third just to ensure everything is all gone and my face is squeaky clean






And finally,some of you may think im crazy,but before I hit the soft warm cosy place which is bed,I will apply baby oil all over my face-doesnt that leave you greasy,I hear you ask lol,Actually when I wake up in the morning it leaves me quite the opposite.No greasiness,just really soft skin
So that is my daily skin care routine,Its nothing special,The products are all cheap,and this little routine works for me

: )