(google images)



So I know im a beauty blogger but sometimes even we need help,So heres the problem,as you can see from previous posts im into creating a smokey eye at the moment

Problem is,do you think I can find an eyeshadow that lasts more than an hour,before it decides it would rather sit on my face.Grrrr

All I want is a black or dark blue shadow that will not budge,Im sick of looking like ive bin punched in the face by a angry mob of tiny elves,umm I really dont know why I said that,I think I got a tad carried away in the moment there.........

Anyhoo,If anyone can suggest a good eyeshadow that will last,oh and a good eyeliner too,I dont even want to get started on how I seem to be wiping eyeliner out of the inner corner of my eye 30 min after ive put it on,I feel so annoyed now

Yeah,so if any of you lovely ladies can suggest a good eyeshadow or any tips on how to keep eyeliner on your water line.please let me know,Oh,and the cheaper the better because im only using it for new year

: )