Since I saw these a while back on the boots site,I was umming and arring on whether I should part with my pounds.The reason I fell for them...nothing more than the fact I was feeling hungry and they had the word baked on the packaging.This will be the reason that one day I will become very poor but surrounded by a sea of make-up > . <


I was going to order them but I ended up passing a boots that stocked them and for once I remembered to go in and swatch away like a mad woman.


Finally after standing at the make up stand for what seemed to be some time,I decided I had to have these two little beauties.Sun baked bronzing powder in rich bronze and fresh glow baked mineral blush in peach....


I love how the bronzer has golden swirls in it,as when its applied to the skin ,it gives off such a natural glow.

The peach also has peach and pink tones swirled around in it, as well as a radiant sheen,that also gives you a lovely luminous finish when applied to the cheek area.




Im so glad I did end up purchasing these,Iv used them practically everyday since I did.The colours look so natural when applied,and the bronze doesnt give you that dirty look.


These are available from Boots and hurrah,Iv just noticed you can save up to £3 on selected prestige products. CLICK BLUSH CLICK BRONZER


: )