The other day I picked up revlon minted in superdrug(2 for £8 at the mo ladies) as I had been tweeting about it and wondering if it was more flattering than the Barry M Mint.Now I bought Barry M mint the day it came out along with the other colours,and since that day it has only touched my nails once.Something about the green wasnt flattering against my skin tone at all.

So like I said I picked up minted,and all I can say is that its love

This shade is much more flattering in my opinion.Its such a nice milky pastel mint.I applied it on Saturday,and I haven't been greeted by Mr chip yet,which is good for me with all the household work my hands do.Two coats and I was ready to go,and I also found that it dried rather quick too.

I also picked up tropical temptation after lusting after it for so long,but thats a whole new story.I just know that colour is going to be love also.

Back to the subject in hand,I am definitely a Minted girl........

Are you Mint or Minted?