Just thought I would share with you the latest edition to MeMeMe's nail collections...

The brights collection is indeed that! It includes 4 eye catching colours to get you in that summertime mood.

From let to right: 60 Vivacious a bright hot pink, 89 Tenacious a fabulous turquoise, 64 Spirited a peachy orange and 80 Impulsive a bright Lemony yellow

I have to say that my fave is definitely the peachy orange, closely followed by the pink. I'm thinking that the green and yellow would look great with a tan (note to self.. tan later).

I have posted about MeMeMe polishes in the past, and I must admit I didn't get on well with the size of the brush, it was just too big for my nails! (thumbs down). I seem to have got the knack of it now though (thumbs up) YAY!. The polish is a nice consistency, 2 coats and I was done. It also dried majorly fast too.

The colours are available separately HERE and in Superdrug stores, and the full collection will be online soon so keep your eyes peeled. RRP £12