So Ive always had a thing for navy, but lately I've had this thing about wearing navy and having gold nails (don't ask!) So when I had seen that Barry M released yet another nail effect I thought I would give it a go. Not being a fan of your standard gold polish , this looked right up my street as the shade was less over powering as well as being semi matte.

They claim that this polish gives a foil like effect. I have been staring at my nails since I had applied this and my scientific conclusion is hmmmm it kinda does...... its like the non shiny side of tin foil but gold.

Its really hard to capture on camera as the flash shows up its gold flecks but in reality you cant see that at all. Its the perfect gold for my random skin tone, all I need now is a few rings on each hand and a navy outfit then I'll be good to go.

I picked this up in Superdrug, I cant remember the exact price but the Barry M site (HERE) will give you all the info you need.

Are any of you guys loving gold nails at the moment?

p.s If any of you wish to vote for me to win in the Cosmo awards under established beauty blogger, just click the massive link on the right, there's still time and a big thanks to those who have already voted