So I havent really been my usual blogging self for the past couple days,Partly because I have had a little mind block.Its still going but so not to drop behind on my posts,I thought I would share with you a few lip products that I have been loving at the moment.These are all the lip products ive been loving and using lately.

First up,trusty carmex.I use this every day with out fail.I pop it on my lips before I go to bed,and I pop it on whilst im doing my make up so that by the time I get to my lips they are lovely and soft.Its also a great base.I find it keeps my lipstick and gloss in place for longer.

Next up is my new love and another fave.Mac florabundance and Barry M lipgloss in toffee.I love both of these glosses and ever since florabundance dropped through the letter box I have been using it ever since.

Another fave of mine is Rimmel Nude delight.You can tell its a favourite by how worn down it is.Its such a nice peachy nude.It nice alone or teamed up with a gloss.

Im also loving the e.l.f mineral lipgloss in Fierce.Its a really nice coral colour.Even when the gloss fades it still leaves lips with a hint of colour.

Im loving everything coral,nude and peachy at the moment.What colours are you loving?